The workshop is the heart of our bicycle shop and offers excellent bicycle servicing and repairs for bicycles of all types. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and are always happy to offer advice if you have a query about your bike too – quotes are always free of charge.
Drop by or call to book (0203 479 7003) for work as simple as a puncture repair or as involved as a full service – all carried out by our team of Cytech qualified mechanics.
Our Service Menu:
Full Service ‘the works’ £150
The finest, fullest service for that ‘better than new’ result.
- Complete strip-down, dismantle and degrease
- Frame cleaned and prepped
- BB threads chased, BB shell faced
- Head tube reamed and faced
- Frame finishing treatment
- Complete reassembly with all parts serviced and fine-tuned
Book a Full Service if: you’re giving a new lease of life to an old bike/you’ve left it too long between services and it needs rescuing/you just really love your bike.
Standard Service ‘the regular’ from £80
Single-Speed from £60
Keeps your bike running the happiest and lasting the longest when carried out regularly.
- Inspection of parts for wear and safe operation
- Brakes serviced and setup, including cleaning of braking surfaces
- Gears serviced and setup including drivetrain cleaning and lubrication, or chain, cassette and chainrings replaced
- Wheels trued in jig and/or spokes fitted
- External bearing checks and adjustment: hubs, headset, bottom bracket
- Fitting of any replacement parts
- All components, bolts, pedals and accessories checked for secure fastening and lubricated
- Tyres checked and inflated
- Frame wipe down
- Bearing Service Work (hubs, headset, bottom bracket)
Book a Standard Service if: it’s been a while since your bike last had some attention/your bike gets a fair amount of use and you need it to be reliable/your bike has become noisy or is misbehaving
You can check out our full Servicing Menu and minor job prices here!